- Joined
- Oct 10, 2021
- Messages
- 16
What is the scope of your bug report?
FiveM GTA RP
Short description of the bug
GTA5 RP - I dont have access to both my warehouses, they both get sold? So much stuff lost
Detailed description of the bug
I dont have access to both my warehouses. Postal 745 and 810 under the overpass. I dont have keys for them anymore. When I walk up to the warehouses it asks me to buy it
FiveM GTA RP
Short description of the bug
GTA5 RP - I dont have access to both my warehouses, they both get sold? So much stuff lost
Detailed description of the bug
I dont have access to both my warehouses. Postal 745 and 810 under the overpass. I dont have keys for them anymore. When I walk up to the warehouses it asks me to buy it
Last edited:

