- Joined
- Dec 6, 2021
- Messages
- 111
What is the scope of your bug report?
FiveM RP
Short description of the bug
CEO "steal" jobs do not spawn a car.
Detailed description of the bug
When you arrive to the location on the map the vehicle is not there. I've checked the entire area carefully and have also had a friend ride with me to several of them where it would happen back to back. Flying out/in does not fix. Happens before/after cache clear. It's been going on for a number of weeks but it's been slowly irking me more and more as it happens.
One single time the vehicle was spawned on the roof of a garage overhang, but you were able to obtain the vehicle and drive it off without incident- I'm speculating that maybe they are spawning under the map, if not just invisible or didn't spawn.
Lemme know if I can get any more info for you.
FiveM RP
Short description of the bug
CEO "steal" jobs do not spawn a car.
Detailed description of the bug
When you arrive to the location on the map the vehicle is not there. I've checked the entire area carefully and have also had a friend ride with me to several of them where it would happen back to back. Flying out/in does not fix. Happens before/after cache clear. It's been going on for a number of weeks but it's been slowly irking me more and more as it happens.
One single time the vehicle was spawned on the roof of a garage overhang, but you were able to obtain the vehicle and drive it off without incident- I'm speculating that maybe they are spawning under the map, if not just invisible or didn't spawn.
Lemme know if I can get any more info for you.




