Not Planned remove "armed individual" calls

wasabielf

Rookie
Joined
Sep 21, 2017
Messages
89
as of now, if an NPC is in a certain area (doesn't even have to necessarily be in view) of an individual with a weapon out, they will call the police saying there is an armed individual. e.g., within homes and MLOs, calls will be made. I don't like it. Remove it. (please)
 
Upvote 9
Idk if flashlights also trigger this, but some cops have showed up and were like "oh its just a flashlight"

+1
 
Idk if flashlights also trigger this, but some cops have showed up and were like "oh its just a flashlight"

+1

from a source I got, this is true and probably happens for all melee weapons. Can't even play baseball with my son...
 
I'd agree. Halu Halu can back this up. I rolled up to the first Pacific Standard Bank robbery before they even started cracking the safe because of an armed individual call. I left because I figured they were setting something up.
 
Last edited:
I'd agree. Halu Halu can back this up. I rolled up to the first Pacific Standard Bank robbery before they even started cracking the safe because of an armed individual call. I left because I figured they were setting something up.
This is true, out bank plan almost got ruined because of this call. I held a gun out because we had hostages and if I didn't they could of just ran. So I held my gun out and a cop showed up because of the call.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top