FiveM RP - vehicle duplication

AtomicSpaceViking

Rookie
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 7, 2021
Messages
32
What is the scope of your bug report?
FiveM RP

Short description of the bug
vehicle duplication

Detailed description of the bug
if someone is driving your vehicle and you press the button to put it in your garage it gets placed in the garage but the vehicle gets copied and the player in your vehicle can continue to drive around the cloned vehicle
 
in addition the storage of the duplicated vehicles are connected, which would allow cross-city transfer of goods like say from the quarry to the foundry in an instant
 
in addition the storage of the duplicated vehicles are connected, which would allow cross-city transfer of goods like say from the quarry to the foundry in an instant
Are these personal garages or general garages? Normally when you try to put a vehicle away that is not yours it blocks you from doing so, and do they have keys to the vehicle when it happens?
 
Thanks for reporting this bug! I've sent it to the dev team to look into it further
 
Are these personal garages or general garages? Normally when you try to put a vehicle away that is not yours it blocks you from doing so, and do they have keys to the vehicle when it happens?
You can store your car in any garage while someone is in it in said lot. When you do that it allows you to re-pull another out of that same garage without the original being stored. Also, it will link all the glove boxes and trunks. So ie I place drugs in my glove box from the car I just pulled and your in my other one it will show in yours as well.
 
Are these personal garages or general garages? Normally when you try to put a vehicle away that is not yours it blocks you from doing so, and do they have keys to the vehicle when it happens?
I discovered this issue at garage A. And the person putting the vehicle away is the owner but with another person controlling the vehicle. How I discovered it was someone was like "hey I'mma borrow your bike" and by the time I hit the key to store it they were on the bike and pedaling away. the bike visually disappeared for a fraction of a second and out of curiosity I checked my garage to see and I was able to pull out my bike without paying the $250 replacement fee
 

Latest posts

Back
Top