Waffles or Pancakes - The Poll Edition

Waffles or Pancakes


  • Total voters
    61
Pancakes hands down. Waffles are just annoying and those little squares anger me. Plus, you can stack pancakes and still look normal.
 
Waffles just taste better to me. Besides, ever tried to make a cabin out of pancakes? :P
 
I've seen how they make waffles. :( It's like they put pancakes into an Iron Maiden till their horribly transformed - pancakes own all! :)

...besides, only with a pancake can you put your bacon on it, roll it up, dip it in the syrup, and eat it like a breakfast burrito :)
 
Last edited:
YES!
I was the one who will go down in history as...
Caine - The boy who separated waffles from pancakes. Waffles being the dominant breakfast food. They were down to the wire, but then our great king, king Leonidas. I mean Caine. Pushed waffles toward the lead with Waffles 26 votes (50.98%) > Pancakes 25 votes (49.2%)

:]
 
Yes, yes, yes...we all agree that Bacon is Great, especially Canadian Bacon; however, the real question is: What makes bacon better, pancakes or waffles? I humbly submit that pancakes, the unassuming sidekick of bacon, is the vital component of a breakfast of champions :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top