nonya Thread Junky Joined Oct 8, 2020 Messages 936 Apr 20, 2022 #1 Its really hard to find the entrance to the bunker sometimes, would be nice if there was a beacon. Upvote 0
Goosesk EGO Addict =(eGO)= Joined Dec 14, 2020 Messages 1,155 Apr 20, 2022 #3 I like it, but I feel like having a huge flashing beam in the sky kinda would take away from the apocalypse…
I like it, but I feel like having a huge flashing beam in the sky kinda would take away from the apocalypse…
Skle ☠️ =(eGO)= Joined Jan 19, 2021 Messages 876 Apr 23, 2022 #4 Goosesk said: I like it, but I feel like having a huge flashing beam in the sky kinda would take away from the apocalypse… Click to expand... at a certain point there is a need for functionality over aesthetic +1 from me
Goosesk said: I like it, but I feel like having a huge flashing beam in the sky kinda would take away from the apocalypse… Click to expand... at a certain point there is a need for functionality over aesthetic +1 from me
DeerFat EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Nov 1, 2019 Messages 4,628 Apr 23, 2022 #5 +1 Could have a beacon get put into the bunker as it advances.
whnheaven Active Member =(eGO)= Joined May 11, 2020 Messages 342 Apr 23, 2022 #6 the bunker is hidden enough, consider the beacon a radio wave transmitting location to us survivors
Garrett Thread Junky Tech Joined Jul 7, 2016 Messages 945 Apr 23, 2022 #7 This has been implemented. Thanks for the suggestion!