Minecraft Not Planned OG Survival Games Event

CT 5555

Sith Lord
=(e)=
Joined
Aug 19, 2020
Messages
250
Not sure if this is even possible, but I think an event where we play og survival games would be very fun.

Im talking MCSG days with 1.6/1.7 combat, maps like breeze island, holiday resort, survival games 4, solar frost, tweran survival games 2, etc.

The survival game servers these days are either dead or terrible (hypixel SG is absolutely awful)
 
Last edited:
Upvote 1


Would be a fun event, nothing can compare to the 2014 MCSG days
 
breeze island...
that's a name I haven't heard in a long, long time
 
breeze island...
that's a name I haven't heard in a long, long time
Points for the Star Wars reference.

Breeze island was the clouds of MCSG (I actually liked breeze island, f cloud)
 
We did do hunger games when we had survival up, but it did not have >1.8 combat and the locator sticks weren't working =[ I couldn't fix those since it was a server setup apex hosting isn't the best...found out the hard way lol.

I've been experimenting with a couple plugins
 
Back
Top