Skills outside gaming

Archangel_Gabriel

I made one post
Joined
Jun 27, 2008
Messages
16
( this thread SHOULD help you get to know your fellow e, eg ,ego members!!!)

this thread should be full of life and interesting, i want to know what everyone can do that regards skill outside gaming, for example is someone here good at skateboarding? Flourishing cards? Throwing knives? Archery?, marksmanship? making house-hold cleaners into bombs? ( creepy) biking? snowboarding? what ever you're good at, brag about it here =) This is a down to earth thread so be proud of what u can do and talk about it here please! =)
 
Last edited:
im actually a very good swimmer (yeah i know its something) but when your 4th in the state of ND in a stroke, its not that bad! lol
 
Music. Nothing but music.

I have played the piano for 12 years, the clarinet for 7. I am going to university for clarinet performance next year. I can play lots of other instruments as well. I have written many, many songs as well, in all sorts of idioms. classical, pop, metal, but mostly jazz. I am currently a member of 5 bands of different kinds. My favorite type of music? Jazz, Jazz, Jazz. That, and death metal. ;)

This is the kind of music my quartet likes to play :

[ame="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=opwZVX7ZZ28"]Recordame - Joe Henderson[/ame]

Plus, I like art. I'm not much for drawing, but I enjoy computer generated art, and I am somewhat competent at making it. Fractal art in particular. For those who don't know, this is a kind of mathematical art.

Why not have a sample? I call this one 'Fire Orb'

fireorbcd6.jpg




(I figure if Beta's is showcased by his post, I can showcase mine ;))
 
Last edited:
I'm 13 years old and can run 50 yards in 6.0 seconds, for football i'm was literally the best running back in the league. Also according to other members, im a kick ass artist.
 
I've been playing soccer/football for like 9 year and I'm pretty good to it but for like 3 months ago I stopped because it was getting a bit boring.

I also run really fast :).
 
you all seem very talented, i can shoot pretty well, yeah sort of boring but my talents are limited to only weapons because thats all i have to my name, i threw away everything else
 
uh im good at building PC's but come to the software part im lost, hahah umm im also good at drawing, biking, swimming and moving heavy objects :D
 
Good at computers, building and programming.
Piano and cooking.
Tried airsoft once, I can hit a 4-inch target from 80 feet with a clip of 39 rounds, hitting every single time. :D
 
Last edited:
Piano 8+ years.
R/C Airplanes 6+ years
Good at anything concerning property maintenance, building and land upkeep.
Meh, building and repairing computers.

Forgot: small engine repair.
 
Last edited:
I'd say I'm pretty good at golf and shooting. I know a moderate selection of computers.
 
I have some skills in the automotive area. Still can't build a engine on my own but I can do some of it and also some fabrication. I can do small fiberglass work as well as welding.
 
did i mention i make a mean bowl of cereal?

heres my galleria of sigs
FYI, on various forums my name is Rell109.

tf2soldierbetaisgred.png


snakesigpixelc4dmadebyrell109.png


ironspidermanrell109.png


pryorell109sig.png


wiisigrell109.png


rell109transformerssig.png


tf2yrorockingrell109beta.png


tf2pyrocheer-1.png
 
lol my dad thinks art is my calling but im never satisfied with what i draw up. i did try throwing knives for quite a while but i got tired of picking them up and breaking them, its an expensive sport
 
I can do almost anything good execpt drawing. I can clean, cook, repair etc. I like to call myself the freehandy man :p Also I'm very very VERY lazy. Also I'm 13, 14 in July
 
Piano 9 years, started when I was 6.
I can whip up a mean microwaved mac & cheese.
Im pretty good at programming those lego bots :)
I would say I'm not half bad at orating, provincial finalist in the competition last year in Ontario,
 

Latest posts

Back
Top