- Joined
- Dec 8, 2007
- Messages
- 284
I'm good at soccer, snowboarding, archery, and...ummm
idk what else
OK at skateboarding but not fantastic....

idk what else
OK at skateboarding but not fantastic....





about the only thing i can say i've come close to mastering is computers, and really i don't think you ever know enough about those 

I got 3th Place in the amature event. Currently I am competing in the C Mod class of the schoolboy division on road and off road tracks. The hardest track was the endurance cannon ball 300 race in MN. The track was 28 miles i believe, tru a corn field and muddy waters and a field straigth away which u had to do 5 laps in with about 100 riders, all out dritbikes and 4wheelers. It was fun but tough. Yet I find it very competetive. That is my skill guys. Im 18 now and I still ride with EMZG. 