Skills outside gaming

fun fun, sorry for my absense on here and at the servers, i have a radeon 9200 that is permanently out of date for tf2, however my brothers radeon 9800 likes the game but with my life there is always one more problem, and the problem is my computer doesnt like the fan thats in the radeon 9800, the fan doesnt run and i knew there was a problem when i smelled cooking plastic, so i have no clue whats going on and until i get it fixed i will be randomly kicked out of tf2 and possibly have a frozen computer, but i was in the mountains to get away from my 89 degree oven of a house now im back, i know this doesnt pertain to skills outside gaming but does anyone have any suggestions with the fan? just a few then continue on listing your reality achievements =D
 
Last edited:
I'm good at outdoor stuff (not hunting) example: hiking, camping, outdoor survival, kayaking (making them). I'm good at photography, and decent with photoshop and indesign. People, good with interacting with people.
 
Former tournament paintballer.
Professional bass player
Hobby motorcycle drag racer on the vrod. When I sell it though come the end of the year, I'll be taking up track racing on the Triumph.
 
Last edited:
i play guitar for about 1 year now....self tought..and my mate..who plays for 4 years now..and had a teacher..plays worser than i do....so..talent 1 :D

im very good at cooking (thats y im always cooking here :( )
skateboarding (8 years now)
drawing ( im very good at it..they even gave me a reward for drawing the town )
and im very good in oversleeping :D

came 2 hours 2 late to a date :D
 
(This was posted by both Kadath & Chie, so they are seperated by colour. Chie is blue, Kadath is red.)

I can play the guitar and the flute and I write stories. Thats about it. Chie is much more talented, hehe.

i speak 7 diferent languages (This is the order I learned them: Japanese, Korean, German, Italian, Mandarin, and Russian, and English), i can dislocate and relocate my jaw and my legs, i can carry up to 4 pound objects with my feet/toes, i can paint almost anything real and fantastical (I mostly draw surreal horror and nude protraits), i sing very well, and i practice sword swallowing.
 
Man, I feel out of my league. I can cook reasonably well. Most of the time if you ask me if I can make it, I can. Better with anything Italian. I can throw shurikens pretty well. I'm not exactly too handy with a handgun, but I apparently have an affinity for rifles. Went to a shooting range once, only had 2 rifle lanes, and my first and so far only rifle was an AR-15 borrowed from a friend of my dad. Guy in the next lane was talking about all his experience with his AK-47 and was talking down the AR because an AK is more reliable. I was watching him fire and from his position you could tell he was aiming at the center, but kept hitting the lower corner. Fired my first round, clean in the middle, as was the rest of the clip. He wasn't so lucky, however, and as soon as he passed it off to his wife, the trigger spring broke. Then came the guy with his AR with bipod and attached scope. Still had better aim than him while standing. That's all I really got.
 
I got into both Harvard Medical School and Johns Hopkins Medical School.

That's not really a skill, but it's all I got.

I've also had my hands inside both living and dead human beings, and removed and destroyed every body part you can think of.
 
I know almost everything about World War 2 and plenty about all other periods of history... Ask me a question about WW2 and im sure I can give you an accurate answer (unless its something silly like how many shells were carried in a Wespe, dont know that off hand)
 
I'm the same way, except with Vietnam as well. It's a little split betwixt the two, so you probably know more about WWII than me. I also had an extremely extensive knowledge of communism and its leaders prior to having learned about it in school. And I don't remember reading or watching anything on it. It's an anomaly I've yet to explain.
 
I am great at art, and a wiz at math, but thats pretty much it, although one day i hope to also be a great bassist, right now im still just a noob at bass.
 
I can build computers, and I'm sort of the go to guy in my school for computer troubles. I play table tennis pretty well. Next month soccer is starting up and I'll be on the Varsity squad.
 
interestin, yeah i feel pretty weird being 20 and never have shot a real gun in my life, only air rifles and c02. the only time i even touched a real gun was when i asked to look at a shotgun at big 5, it wasnt as eye opening as i have hoped, eh i like knives better
 
oo interesting. sorry for the prolonged absense, things are.. rather a mess right now
 
Outside of Gaming

I am a competitive shooter - pistol only. International Practical Shooting Confederation (IPSC), pop-up, steel target, bowling pins and paper/silhouette targets. I've picked up a few awards over the years so I can say that I am better than average. .45 M911 series is my favorite weapon to compete with. Avid reader - military/general history, sci-fi/fantasy, and tech manuals (for work...). I also build PCs in my spare time as well.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top