Open Duplicate CS:GO Jailbreak - Reloading issue

Nekkk

Thread Junky
Joined
Oct 4, 2020
Messages
899
What is the scope of your bug report?
CS:GO Jailbreak

Short description of the bug
Reloading issue

Detailed description of the bug
So basically, sometimes when you reload your gun, it just reloads the magazine with only 1 bullet. It had happened to me several times on the JB server and it’s kinda a messy situation when it does…
However, I just don’t know if it happens only to me (because of my ping for exemple)
I can’t have a clip or a screenshot for now because it happens randomly and I don’t mind to take a screenshot

(If I succeed to get an evidence, I’d upload it here.)
 
If this is what I believe it to be, it's likely not a problem. Guns on Jailbreak when given to you have the max bullets in the main ammo, and 1 bullet in reserve. When you reload the gun for the first time, that "1" bullet gets moved into main ammo and the full reserve ammo is set back to the max reserve. After that the bullets in the main ammo should be set to the max as well. If you're reloading then quickly switching to another weapon (to try and save reload time), then sometimes the 1 bullet that was temporarily moved into your main ammo may not get set properly.
 
I'm not sure why it works this way, but it does. Here's a flowchart to help understanding:
W26qEIvYGcZL.png
 
Players with high ping or players who switch their weapon before the ammo is properly set end up actually having one bullet in their gun, which can cause an issue (the reserve is generally set instantly however, so you can just reload again - just a mild inconvenience)
 
Basically what Daddy Succ and Skle said, I'm not sure why it's done this way but I think it's intentional. As long as you don't reload before the ammo shows up in the main count, you're golden. If you try and do a "quick reload" then it may only give you 1 bullet, you'll have to reload again.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top