Not Planned New color for Advisors

Bobbb

Certified Pogger
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 29, 2020
Messages
481
So you know how in csgo the regular admin =(eGO)= color is green?
and you know how in csgo the manager =(eGO)= color is red?

What's in between regular admin and manager? Advisor
What's in between green and red? Yellow (or orangish yellow)

Would be cool and useful to be able to differentiate between admins and the cooler advisor admins

so
=(eGO)=


Works Cited
1651756632874.png
 
Upvote 0
I would say have a the blue tag for advisors and keep the color far away from red so people dont get confused, red = perms, blue = advisor, people at least recognize someone they can get advice from or more info on certain subjects regarding the servers.
 
Last edited:
In reality, getting a different color for any group isn't going to happen. This would take on a low priority and will get ignored. We have already tried getting different colors for EC/AT and that wasn't approved due MAUL groups already being set. Wouldn't want to mess with all of those perms just for a different color. I agree tho that it would look cool, but just isn't worth the time.
I suggested new colors for AT/EC when I was an AT long ago. probably not gonna happen now or imma be mad cuz bad :(
 
I suggested new colors for AT/EC when I was an AT long ago. probably not gonna happen now or imma be mad cuz bad :(
Long ago. Times change. Be part of the change. Don't lose hope. Don't be mad cuz bad. Join the crew that's on board.
 
I suggested new colors for AT/EC when I was an AT long ago. probably not gonna happen now or imma be mad cuz bad :(
if I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure it's hard/impossible to give AT/EC different colors due to it not being a primary group in MAUL. Not sure how easy it is to change that or if that's even still an issue.

Advisor is a primary group on the other hand...
 
I don't mind this change but if it takes a lot of time and work to get it done then honestly not worth it but if it isn't +1
 
The point of tags and colors in game is to be able to determine someone’s authority and abilities. Since advisors effectively have no new permissions, it doesn’t make sense to give them a new tag. Tags are meant to serve a functional purpose.

Same thing goes for EC and AT, we give EC extra perms on the event server, which is also where they get the red eG. I don’t think we need more rainbow colors on the servers, considering many players don’t even know what the current tags mean.
 
I would say have a the blue tag for advisors and keep the color far away from red so people dont get confused, red = perms, blue = advisor, people at least recognize someone they can get advice from or more info on certain subjects regarding the servers.
^
if I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure it's hard/impossible to give AT/EC different colors due to it not being a primary group in MAUL. Not sure how easy it is to change that or if that's even still an issue.
AT/EC would be same color prolly. Still think all should get color blue if anything
 
Compromise and give Advisors a separate role in discord that displays separately from everyone else
 
in my opinion the blue color only shows for the server your advisor for idk 🗿
 
I debunked their points.
And CS LE seems on board.
Wouldn’t just be a CSLE decision, source, aka Rust, TF2, CS, and all other “source” game modes based in MAUL would have to approve.

My own opinion, will only plus one, when ECs, and ATs get perms before advisors or with advisors. The same color wouldn’t be bad, would be beneficial.
 
Last edited:
I agree with Jeff’s statement.

One color (blue may be best?) for AT, EC, and Advisor
 

Latest posts

Back
Top