Not a bug CS:GO Jailbreak - I dont have the =(e)=

Azulbreak

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Messages
13
What is the scope of your bug report?
CS:GO Jailbreak

Short description of the bug
I dont have the =(e)=

Detailed description of the bug
I havent't played csgo jailbreak a long time but i started playing it again but i don't have the =(e)=. Also on my profile it says "Inactive".
 
What is the scope of your bug report?
CS:GO Jailbreak

Short description of the bug
I dont have the =(e)=

Detailed description of the bug
I havent't played csgo jailbreak a long time but i started playing it again but i don't have the =(e)=. Also on my profile it says "Inactive".
According to @Divine, that means your MAUL is inactive. Try relogging back in and see if that works. If it doesn't, you would most likely have to log in every day of the week to make it active. You will then see your "e" tag.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top