Completed CS:GO Jailbreak - MAJOR bug in math plugin reward!!

HoverApple

Rookie
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Messages
34
What is the scope of your bug report?
CS:GO Jailbreak

Short description of the bug
MAJOR bug in math plugin reward!!

Detailed description of the bug
To whomever it may concern,

Everytime a player gets a correct answer on a math question, a message like this appears:"[MathQuiz] HoverApple recieved 2 credits for getting the correct answer of 30!". The problem with this message is the word "recieved" which is not actually a word, as it is spelled "received". (as this great website explains: https://recieved.co.uk/)

I hope staff can resolve this issue very soon as it has been an eyesore for awhile for me.

Kind regards,

HoverApple
 
This is a horrible game breaking bug and it makes the server unplayable if this is not fixed I'm afraid we might have to shut down jb forever.
 
This is an unacceptable bug and I cannot believe that we let it slip through the cracks while testing.

I assure you, we will take deep measures to ensure that this will not happen in the future. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention.
 
Thank you all for sharing my concern. Whilst I was pondering about this issue, another issue within the same message has began to increasingly annoy me everytime it popped up. This concerns the last part of the message where it adds an exclamation mark at the end of the correct answer, thus making it a factorial which causes the number to be majorly inaccurate.

I hope this will also not go unnoticed and that both issues will be resolved swiftly.
 
Hmmmm.… if we add square roots then I might consider fixing these typos 🤔
 
Hmmmm.… if we add square roots then I might consider fixing these typos 🤔
Add algebra
5F400C46-69BF-4E91-8171-2064E7F7A983.gif
 
this is an game breaking bug and needs to be patched immediately !!!!
 
What is the scope of your bug report?
CS:GO Jailbreak

Short description of the bug
MAJOR bug in math plugin reward!!

Detailed description of the bug
To whomever it may concern,

Everytime a player gets a correct answer on a math question, a message like this appears:"[MathQuiz] HoverApple recieved 2 credits for getting the correct answer of 30!". The problem with this message is the word "recieved" which is not actually a word, as it is spelled "received". (as this great website explains: https://recieved.co.uk/)

I hope staff can resolve this issue very soon as it has been an eyesore for awhile for me.

Kind regards,

HoverApple
Admins can't even english smh my head
 

Latest posts

Back
Top