Drive by shooting expanded

AsoftDolphin

the all powerful dolphin
Joined
Jan 2, 2018
Messages
279
Idk why there is a limitation- if im going to attempt a drive by why does it have to be something we can hold in one hand beside minivans or on the side of the granger, the driver shouldnt be able to take a rifle out but anyone sitting in a passenger seat should have no problem taking out a Shotgun or Ak or draco in a car, idk if itd need different animations but it makes no sense to have it limited
 
If I am correct and someone smarter like @Lucas7yoshi could probably confirm this, but we don't set the limitations. Rockstar creates the shooting mechanics. However, if possible, I don't think it is good to have people shooting shotguns, AKs, or dracos from a car.
 
If I am correct and someone smarter like @Lucas7yoshi could probably confirm this, but we don't set the limitations. Rockstar creates the shooting mechanics. However, if possible, I don't think it is good to have people shooting shotguns, AKs, or dracos from a car.
you can shoot sawed offs or dracos on bikes or bicycles
 
To be honest I think it would be a tad over powered to allow it in vehicles motorcycles or bikes is one thing as you have no real cover/protection while having your shootout. Inside of a car you are a bit more protected from bullets.
 
To be honest I think it would be a tad over powered to allow it in vehicles motorcycles or bikes is one thing as you have no real cover/protection while having your shootout. Inside of a car you are a bit more protected from bullets.
yeah idk i just think about it from like scenes from movies type mindset, itd be great imo to have the scenes be able to get that much more intense
 
yeah idk i just think about it from like scenes from movies type mindset, itd be great imo to have the scenes be able to get that much more intense
Seems lazy. Drive-by's are lazy roleplay in the first place outside of being somewhat useful for gang wars. Being able to drive by as a mobile APC is kinda ridiculous. I don't like this idea.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top