Not a bug CS:GO Jailbreak - Auraas gang hateful doesnt show correct amount of kills normally or on the monthly list

Rick Astley

Internet famous :)
Joined
Aug 1, 2021
Messages
285
What is the scope of your bug report?
CS:GO Jailbreak

Short description of the bug
Auraas gang hateful doesnt show correct amount of kills normally or on the monthly list

Detailed description of the bug
Whenever i look at auraas gangs (the gang im in) ct kills or lrs it says 0 ct kills and 0 lrs but if we go onto monthly list it says 999 ct kills and 120 lrs even tho we have alot more than 999 ct kills and 120 lrs.

Attachments
File(s) attached
 

Attachments

  • jb_clouds_pg0004.jpg
    jb_clouds_pg0004.jpg
    583.1 KB · Views: 79
  • jb_clouds_pg0005.jpg
    jb_clouds_pg0005.jpg
    565 KB · Views: 73
i think i just made a broken gang than lmfao everything bout it broken
 
its like that in I think everygang that was made before the update for the monthly kills cus when I was in akatuski It didnt show and when I was and now in FBC it doesnt show
the gang is like 4 days old lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top