Fail or Pass? Dragonball Movie

Pass or Fail?


  • Total voters
    44
  • Poll closed .
Absolute FAIL!

Hollywood has a tendency to add nudity, violence and explosions to a movie and think they have a sure hit on their hands.

They really destroyed Transformers with its awful comedy and unnecessary scenes.

My prediction is that Dragon Ball will be popular for a couple of days and then go straight to video.
 
Major Fail.

DBZ and Pokemon were my 2 favorite shows as a kid, and now they've destroyed DBZ.
 
w00t w00t! all aboard the phail train! :)

...this movie will probably break opening day records... right after Uwe Boll wins the oscar for Best Director :rolleyes:
 
I thought this was gunna be a decent movie from the looks of it I am wrong! EPIC FAIL


Deserves A DEATHSCYTHE SMASH!!!!
 
no. i dont know why people feel they should make a movie for every single thing fans like. DBZ should be left alone. let it keep its innocence. by the time a script is made the whole entire plot would be chopped and screwed. you cant fit the frieza saga into 2-3 hours, this movie is going to fail.
 
no. i dont know why people feel they should make a movie for every single thing fans like. DBZ should be left alone. let it keep its innocence. by the time a script is made the whole entire plot would be chopped and screwed. you cant fit the frieza saga into 2-3 hours, this movie is going to fail.

this isnt with the frieza saga
its up to the point with goku vs picolo
its right before the frieza saga
but its still a fail!
 
Quick recap... (I loved DBZ)

This is Dragon Ball, not Dragon Ball Z.

It's not right before the Frieza saga, because right before the Frieza Saga was the Saiyjin(Spelling) Saga. This is supposed to be King Piccolo vs Teen Goku. It's one of the last Saga's from Dragon Ball.

This movie will put a stain on the whole Dragon Ball world just like GT did. Although personally I feel GT will always be an abomination that should of never happened. I give this movie a 10% chance to be alright, 1% chance it will be good, but from these and other early shots... it will indeed be EPIC fail.

If you want a laugh look up the first dragon ball movie that was made in Japan, never really made it's way over here. But you can find it if you look hard enough...
 
Well, I'm not a huge DB fan, so I instantly hit 'Fail.' Well, okay, I'm an oldschool Dragon Ball fan, and I kinda liked the first season of Dragon Ball Z, but then it just got repetitious and the humor and charm that made DragonBall's first series so great was gone. The only exception: Baby Buu was funnier than hell. Compared to most of the other villains (Cell is the only other exception, his concept was kinda cool. I like parasitic things.. they creep me out.) he was funny and yet oddly interesting. At least he didn't spend half his time floating in the air monologuing before throwing punches.

I doubt Hollywood, the oddly famous cesspool of the movie industry, will make a movie any better. (Okay, not EVERYTHING from hollywood is awful, but 95% is. No more remakes, TV adaptations, Book adaptations or sequels please. Original ideas are nice, I'm sure there have to be some out there in some talented scriptwriters mind.)
 
R.E.D Statistic:

99% of people who hate the idea will end up watching the movie sooner or later.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top