Completed CS:GO Jailbreak - JB Gang "Cachinga" ranking broke, now has incorrect kills and LRs.

TinyMuffinLord

Famous
=(e)=
Joined
May 12, 2018
Messages
439
What is the scope of your bug report?
CS:GO Jailbreak

Short description of the bug
JB Gang "Cachinga" ranking broke, now has incorrect kills and LRs.

Detailed description of the bug
An admin made a comment about a change in top 6 gangs, about one being deleted. I looked and noticed my gang, Cachinga, was missing. MSWS helped me out in fixing the placement, but unfortunately the kills and LRs are off by a significant number. I also attached a photo post fix that displays incorrect kills and LRs

I do not know how or why this glitch occured

Kills and LRs Pre-Bug:

Attachments
File(s) attached
 

Attachments

  • 20220705220914_1.jpg
    20220705220914_1.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Do you have a screenshot of you last known CT kill value?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top