Completed CS:GO Jailbreak - Gang chat purchase disappeared after disconnect.

bobbynewport

I made one post
Joined
Jul 11, 2022
Messages
14
What is the scope of your bug report?
CS:GO Jailbreak

Short description of the bug
Gang chat purchase disappeared after disconnect.

Detailed description of the bug
I had roughly 46k credits and donated 20k to the gang bank around 2:35 MDT today. Then, I bought gang chat and sent a few messages to celebrate as the only 2Silly member online. I disconnected for about an hour and rejoined, only to find the gang chat was not missing. My fear is a map change bug wiped away the gang chat, and now it's gone forever.

So I'm down 20k credits and don't have screenshots of the before and after. If someone could look into that, I'd be very grateful. I know there's zero evidence on my part, and I'm unfamiliar with server logs. I'm not out trying to get free credits or whatever: I just want to know what happened and if it can be fixed.

Thank you! (Also, this is my first post. Sorry if it breaks any rules!)

EDIT: See my newest comment below. It happened again and I got proof B)
 
Last edited:
Welp, never mind. Just saw this similar thread and can give up. The moral of the story is that credits are fake, the system is rigged, and I'll never be rich on the internet. GG.

Feel free to close this thread.

~ Bobby Newport's signature.


EDIT: See my comment below. It happened again and I got proof B)
 
Last edited:
So I repurchased gang chat, making sure to do it while another gang member was online and well before the map changed. Below, I've attached images of my credits, gang bank, purchase, and chat proof as evidence.

After about 20 minutes, the map changed from clouds to winterwonderland, and gang chat was gone. I'M NOT CRAZY.

Can someone help return gang chat to 2Silly or return credits? Thank you!
 

Attachments

  • 1. 2Silly Before Purchase.jpg
    1. 2Silly Before Purchase.jpg
    621.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 2. 2Silly Before Credits.jpg
    2. 2Silly Before Credits.jpg
    394.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 3. 2Silly Gang Bank.jpg
    3. 2Silly Gang Bank.jpg
    605.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 4. 2Silly Gang Chat Purchase, Bank Empty.jpg
    4. 2Silly Gang Chat Purchase, Bank Empty.jpg
    608.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 5. 2Silly After Credits.jpg
    5. 2Silly After Credits.jpg
    595.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 6. Using Gang Chat.jpg
    6. Using Gang Chat.jpg
    800.2 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Back
Top