It really has, it's crazy how time flies
What are yall playing now?
I picked up Stray for the lulz and aged myself -_-
Graphics drivers from 2018, gpu hardware from 2013, cant even run Stray on lowest settings ;o_o
It really has, it's crazy how time flies
What are yall playing now?
I picked up Stray for the lulz and aged myself -_-
Graphics drivers from 2018, gpu hardware from 2013, cant even run Stray on lowest settings ;o_o
Ummm. I play a lot now because I finally have holidays... On PC:
First of All - World of Warcraft
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Prypiat (I'm replaying it over and over again)
Warcraft III Frozen Throne (I'm a big fan of it from my childhood and I like to play it sometimes to feel nostalgic)
The Witcher
D.O.T.A 2
Also I'm a fan of old Shrek and Harry Potter games os I started to replay it
Mobile:
Collection of Rusty Lake (all of them)
Dad's Monster House (from the Isoland developers)
Fran Bow (all chapters)
Tiny Thief (logic game but really funny)
These are really awesome!
Browser: Portal (flash)
Sometimes Zuma (when I'm extra bored) Chess (extra sometimes but I like to play with people not with bots) Sudoku (the only modern sudoku I found)