Counter-Strike Not Planned 1:3 Ratio Swapping

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I agree that more experienced players = better round, this will make a monopoly for CT mains. If they get a huge priority with CT play time, that priority will only increase since they constantly get CT. Normal players won't get CT, only the mains with priority will, and the normal players won't be able to increase their priority. I think that just in-game time should determine priority, not CT playtime.
 
-1 this makes no sense besides the fact that we are giving OG players more CT time. If me and half of the people that played since 2019 and earlier joined, all of you new people would be kicked off CT bc we all have more time on the servers than you. Doesn't make sense, if it swaps you just rejoin ct, you will get back to ct sooner than later.

I have barely played the last like 4 months and I am still top 30 playing time. I shouldn't get any special treatment just because I am more experienced. If only the old people play CT the worse the Ct's will be overall since new Cts just get swapped
 
Last edited:
It should swap the last CT to join the team and put them ahead in the CT queue, that way when a CT slot opens up they get straight back in as opposed to playing one round, being swapped and then having to sit in the queue, potentially never getting CT until next map.

This IMO is the fairest way to do it.
 
Some good points made here. In that case, I like Monty's idea, seems fair and makes sense. I just didn't understand why I got on CT first and then was first to be swapped. Or maybe that's how it's set up right now 🗿
 
What if, what if, the person with the most kills on CT that map gets swapped first?
 
What if person with most kills and most CT time on the time gets swapped first and then banned???


The one with most CT time seems better
 
Hey wolken wolken ,

After discussing your suggestion with LE and Jailbreak Server Specialists, we do not plan on adding this change.

We are reviewing other potential changes to improve the 1:3 ratio swapping system. Particularly this one:
What if, what if, the person with the most time on CT that map gets swapped first?

Stay tuned™

~Closed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top