A High Chance that the Heavy is the next TF2 update!

Cordl3ssPen

Poster
Joined
Nov 21, 2007
Messages
142
I'm copy/pasting this from the GameFAQs thread that I read this from.

"Heavy might be the next!

Someone from a French site (http://www.garryfr.com/) found new files in the French gcf which contains the translated sounds, those new files are in tf/sound/vo/ and the files names are:

heavy_specialweapon01.wav
heavy_specialweapon02.wav
...
heavy_specialweapon08.wav
heavy_specialweapon09.wav

The heavy talk about a new weapon, for example:

"My fists, they are in steel!"
"I have a new weapon!"


(other sentences are all about that he has a new weapons and that he own people with it)


Those files are NOT in the English GCF.

Those sounds are also in the German, Spanish and Russian GCF.

"Ahhh! My fists are even more powerful, they are out of iron hahahaa!"
"With my new weapon, I crush you all, band of washout."

That's a somewhat better translation of the quotes on there. I just wish someone that knew French would be able to translate the ones in the .rar file that they uploaded. Still, this seems as good as a confirmation as the text that was found in the medic .gcf that had Pyro achievements, so I bet we will see him next.

Just updated the German sound gcf - It's all true.
Also the heavy is talking about medals in the files:
heavy_award01.wav till heavy_award16.wav :s

What do you think? The fists thing sounds like knuckledusters, which might be his melee unlockable?"


Oh my god I can't wait because I love to play the Heavy! :D
 
if this becomes reality I would be the happiest boy in all of eGO!!!

I had a hunch they would add brass knuckles

I'd get all the achievements in matter of minutes!!!
 
Last edited:
yeah but then we have pure heavys running around... maybe that would be good?
 
I'm going to start playing heavy more. Easy class to get kills with. I'm not very good... so heavy will boost my spirits. lol
 
I'm not going to even bother clicking on that link deathscythe. You already got me addicted to that montage song. :D
 
You got that right GIL. I'll probably double the hours I play as sniper when the heavy update comes out. O.O

I'll be dreaming about hs'ing tons of heavies all night. Hopefully this update comes out soon. Any idea on a DATE it comes out? Or is there still no info on it?
 
So far this is all I got. :( I have reason to believe this is real due to the pyro thing that was in the medic pack that someone found. He even talks about the new sound files that the people found (from what the post says). :D
 
aw man, i can practice my sniper skills now

I don't play sniper, but I will as soon as this update comes out :D

I can picture hoards of heavy's dashing for the point and then falling like big fat Russian skittles from a volley of sniper fire!!
 
Russian skittlez! I've heard russian skittles aren't very gud. :D :D :D

I've heard sniping heavys in the head is fun though!!!
 
This is gonna be AWESOME!
If anyones ever seen me play heavy, they will know that I only use my fists, no other weapons. Hehe, this is gonna be great!
 
Russian skittlez! I've heard russian skittles aren't very gud. :D :D :D

I've heard sniping heavys in the head is fun though!!!

Yep. It's very satisfying, too. A fully charged bullet to the head doesn't care how many HP they have. Not to mention their heads are really easy to track. :D
 
Back
Top