A High Chance that the Heavy is the next TF2 update!

I'm excited, because (although I haven't got anything to back this up) I heard that a sniper update is coming at the same time as the heavy. That would mean that my most played class (sniper) and my least played class (heavy) would get to come together, and I would increase my hours on them both!
 
I'll be playing spy when it comes out.

Slow heavies+Camping Snipers+Me as a spy=Win!
 
wow this will produce some awesome screenies with everyone running around as heavy lol!
I think the heavy is disadvantaged now though... Should be good!!!
 
wow this will produce some awesome screenies with everyone running around as heavy lol!
I think the heavy is disadvantaged now though... Should be good!!!

I was on Dustbowl a couple of weeks ago and we had a heavy melee as their was only 12 of us on the server (Steam was kicking lots of people :rolleyes:) and it's by far the funniest melee I've played :D. There's just something funny about lot's of heavy's running around trying to knock each other out.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top