15 Years?!

HeadShot

EGO Zealot
Joined
Sep 26, 2007
Messages
1,685
Hello all!

Hope everyone is doing well, can't believe its been 15 years since I first joined DODS; Edge Gamers. I miss the good old days for sure... Let's resurrect the game?! Im sure there are still some old timers around. Donner and Avalanche; maybe Kalt!

Head
 
Hello all!

Hope everyone is doing well, can't believe its been 15 years since I first joined DODS; Edge Gamers. I miss the good old days for sure... Let's resurrect the game?! Im sure there are still some old timers around. Donner and Avalanche; maybe Kalt!

Head

That's a name I haven't seen in forever.
 
it's just super wholesome to see old timers on eGO finally coming back after years of playing, I might not be a old timer but it warms my heart that the community per say 15 years ago is still decently here!
 
Don't worry, I'll machine gun everyone and we'll call it a night. :cool:
 
Ava is back up, we tried to get people to get in there and play.

We need to make an event for it.
Ms could look into hosting a dods event, if finding a dedicated server for it on there isnt too hard, always wanted to try it
 

Latest posts

Back
Top