Open Web - When I go to "Forums specific rules" it says I don't have permission to view the page.

Trinity

Famous
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 27, 2020
Messages
554
What is the scope of your bug report?
Web

Short description of the bug
When I go to "Forums specific rules" it says I don't have permission to view the page.

Detailed description of the bug
https://www.edgegamers.com/threads/355273 is the link I'm talking about. You get the link when you go to the code of conduct and at the bottom there's links to a bunch of different server specific rules. It says "Forum Specific Rules" but I don't have perms to view the page it redirects to. Not sure if this page just doesn't exist any more and the link just hasn't been removed. But thought I'd mention it.
 
What is the scope of your bug report?
Web

Short description of the bug
When I go to "Forums specific rules" it says I don't have permission to view the page.

Detailed description of the bug
https://www.edgegamers.com/threads/355273 is the link I'm talking about. You get the link when you go to the code of conduct and at the bottom there's links to a bunch of different server specific rules. It says "Forum Specific Rules" but I don't have perms to view the page it redirects to. Not sure if this page just doesn't exist any more and the link just hasn't been removed. But thought I'd mention it.

The old thread was moved to an area where you can’t view it. Someone forgot to edit the hyperlink when updating the forum authors and topic. The above link works.
 
With the Minecraft rules thread being moved as well, the link to their rules is now outdated as well and needs to be updated.
 
Hi Trinity Trinity ,

Thank you for reporting this, this page has been updated with the appropriate link (also thanks to A aln for linking it).

With the Minecraft rules thread being moved as well, the link to their rules is now outdated as well and needs to be updated.

Please feel free to create a new bug report with the updated link (the current one seems accurate?).

Thank you very much,
MSWS

Moving to Completed
 

Latest posts

Back
Top