Delivered Web - Minecraft Vote Sites

GrumpyCatJen

Grumpiest Cat
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
464
What is the scope of your bug report?
Web

Short description of the bug
Minecraft Vote Sites

Detailed description of the bug
Talking to Tea, we have two voting sites that were hacked. I was wondering if I could work with someone to get those back. One is https://www.trackyserver.com/server/ego-kingdoms-survival-skyblock-pve-pvp-multi-server-393647 and the other is https://www.planetminecraft.com/server/edge-gamerscom/vote/ Also, did not see where I could put this in gitlab. Thank you! :)
 
My guess is whoever has access to the websites would have to login and re-claim the servers. A safe bet would be GardenGroveVW GardenGroveVW
 

UKN.GG - EU Training Grounds had taken over a lot of servers (on Tracky) at the time of the hack, there is a discussion on it somewhere in tech chat but it was then discussed that since this was so easily taken over we'd keep away from the site. ​


But I can try logging in to both and if it needs a password then I'll message in tech
 

Latest posts

Back
Top