What is the scope of your bug report?
Web
Short description of the bug
Privacy Setting (Online Status)
Detailed description of the bug
Despite it being turned off shown in the Attachment, it still shows my activity within visiting a certain page.
Although I'm quite uncertain this might be a bug, because I don't know much of how it works, please let me know how to toggle this feature! (despite it being toggled already)
and yes. I've tried selecting and reselecting it, doesn't work.
Attachments
File(s) attached
Web
Short description of the bug
Privacy Setting (Online Status)
Detailed description of the bug
Despite it being turned off shown in the Attachment, it still shows my activity within visiting a certain page.
Although I'm quite uncertain this might be a bug, because I don't know much of how it works, please let me know how to toggle this feature! (despite it being toggled already)
and yes. I've tried selecting and reselecting it, doesn't work.
Attachments
File(s) attached







