Not a bug CS:GO TTT - Armor Double Buy

mrstaek

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
29
What is the scope of your bug report?
CS:GO TTT

Short description of the bug
Armor Double Buy

Detailed description of the bug
Armor can be bought twice when quickly buying items from the shop. This has messed with me a couple times when I buy at the beginning of the round. Normally it doesn't let you buy another set of armor while your armor level is at 100 saying you already have it equipped. This is not the case when you spam buy.

Video Reproduction
 
Last edited:
Nevermind ig thats just how armor works. I'd like to suggest a change that you can't buy armor when your armor is already full.
 
Sure, sounds like a nice QoL change.

But you could also just not spam click.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top