I think creating global challenges would be a nice addition. Every month there will be a set of global challenges for T's, like getting kills or the biggest bomb.
There could be a big leaderboard, and at the end of the month, it would give the top 3 a unique reward. Maybe something like a custom tag for a yearly challenge or something like that. The idea is pretty vague as of now, but what do y'all think?
No CT challenges to avoid excessive toxicity. T exclusive.
(didn't I already suggest this? i think so I forgot.)
There could be a big leaderboard, and at the end of the month, it would give the top 3 a unique reward. Maybe something like a custom tag for a yearly challenge or something like that. The idea is pretty vague as of now, but what do y'all think?
No CT challenges to avoid excessive toxicity. T exclusive.
(didn't I already suggest this? i think so I forgot.)
Last edited:
Upvote
5

















