Any Gundam Fans?

yea, right now im saving up for that $50-60 model of Gundam Exia...the 1/60 sized 1
 
I got a whole bunch of kits. Ranging from G Gundam to the original Gundam, and all the way to Gundam Seed Destiny. Need Gundam 00 kits soon O_O
 
Most recent thing I've made was the Master Grade Strike Freedom Gundam 1/60, painted in the lines and such as well.

I got some for Christmas though, I really should start on those.

And yeah, I'm a fan of Gundam, by the way. :3
 
Ah, me and my friend built a LOCK-ON gunpla the other day. I actually prefer myself some G-Gundam and some Burning of the East.
 
I love Gundam! I've watched almost all the Universal Century anime, movies, and OVAs. I just need to finish ZZ Gundam and watch Char's Counter attack. I'm not really interested in Seed, G Gundam, and the other universes of Gundam. I used to play Universal Century Gundam Online, which is a Japanese MMORPG that closed down in December.
 
I've watched every gundam and every game they have come out with to my best knowledge. Alot are untranslated which is depressing so it takes a bit of time to get into them. But once in a while it is worth it. Also, most gundam games bad though. ;_;
 
yah I got the Gundam 00 game for ds which isnt that bad it came with an Exia modelkit

Picture-3.jpg
 
Used to be a fan of Gundam Wings or Gundam X, forgot the title , when i was a little boy :D

Its the one with the Tall Geese thing, i dont remember much of it these days >.>
 
I like all except the original gundam series animation >_<. My favorite is still Seed and Seed Destiny.
I didn't know that Gundam Ds game comes with free Fun Grade model kits, that's cool.
Here's the model from 00 that I finished

1-2.jpg


0512082030.jpg


0512082032.jpg
 
Back
Top