Counter-Strike Not Planned [JB] Reduce Special Day Cooldown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko

Jailbreak Connoisseur
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 15, 2018
Messages
1,500
I think special day cooldowns should be reduced by 1 day. Many people including myself enjoy special days and I feel like they can offer a breath of fresh air from the monotony of rounds. I also think Wardens should not be allowed to play the same special day multiple times in one map.

Thoughts?
 
Upvote 3
I like this idea, but I feel as if it'd be taken advantage of
 
+1

edit just realized you said reduce by one not to one
 
Last edited:
i dont like special days . wardens being more creative would be a much better way to break monotony.
 
I think the current rate that special days are played at is sufficiently high.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top