Web Delivered Web - DS | Ads on phone, but not on website

Ric

The Boys Club
=(eGO)=
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
12,920
What is the scope of your bug report?
Web

Short description of the bug
DS | Ads on phone, but not on website

Detailed description of the bug
I upgraded to the Gold tier of DS and now I see ads on my phone, but not on the website.
 
IMG_1332.PNG
 
Huh. Do you have an adblocker on your computer? Could you try a different web browser on both your PC and Phone?
 
Huh. Do you have an adblocker on your computer? Could you try a different web browser on both your PC and Phone?

Yeah. I'll do that tomorrow and report back. Thanks MSWS.
 
MS MS

It looks like my ad blocker in Google Chrome is blocking the ads.

I see an ad on the bottom, but not on top. Usually when you're not a DS, or at least for me, I see ads everywhere, not just on the bottom. The only thing I did different is upgrade to the $10 a month subscription. It appears all the other ads are suppressed except for the one on the bottom for me.
 
Hi Ric Ric ,

I greatly appreciate you reporting this. It seemed that one of our ads wasn't updated when we introduced additional DS tiers. I've gone ahead and updated the system to properly check for higher tiers. Thank you very much for your generous support.

Maring as Delivered
 

Latest posts

Back
Top