Minecraft Not Planned Socials commands/rewards

Spock

Queen of EdgeGamers
=(eGO)=
Joined
May 12, 2018
Messages
1,042
Just thought of this while asking Butter the question, but might be more worthy on here.
As the CS:GO servers have the social/media command for the socials, would it be possible to have it on MC as well AND make it where if they're following the socials they get a reward(up to MC LE if possible)
 
Upvote 3
Wouldn't be hard to implement the command to link our socials in Minecraft, but I don't think it's worth having a plugin track who follows them for rewards. It would require users to link the appropriate account through some OAuth system somewhere and that seems like more work than it's worth. It's not impossible, but seems unnecessary, to me at least.
 
I like the first part of the suggestion. Having a command to engage players in social medias to show that we have more than just a Minecraft server is always a plus. However, I’m not sure adding a one time reward would boost people to follow the social media accounts (which is ultimately why a reward system would be added).
 

Latest posts

Back
Top