Server Issues ( including some eGO servers )

Joined
Apr 17, 2008
Messages
40
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone can help me with this problem I have that is purely DoD related. When I went to play DoD today and yesterday these 2 "Errors" showed up

1. Invalid STEAM UserID Ticket

2. STEAM certificate length error! 0/2048
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway can someone help me with this and also post your own Error messages or bugs here and I will try to post a complaint on the Steam Forums. Anyway thanks for your time and I hope this problem can be solved.. :)

Fanatical Commissar [DAM]
 
I was told that the DOD servers have to be restarted or something like that. I can't remember the exact term. The update causes the id ticket error the whole server instance must be reinstalled or something of that manner. Restarting steam will help you out you can also delete your ClientRegistry.blob file in your steam folder and restart steam that way. But mainly its on the servers side of the fence and it isn't because you are messed up but our servers I believe should be fixed already. So restarting steam or like I said deleting ClientRegistry.blob file should help you out
 
This generally seems to be a Steam server problem, not the actual game server... I noticed it a bit today as well on quite a few different servers.
 
It seems generally random for me. Like, earlier today it did it when I tried to join Flash. I attempted to join again 10 seconds later and got in fine.
 
Same here Kinda

It seems generally random for me. Like, earlier today it did it when I tried to join Flash. I attempted to join again 10 seconds later and got in fine.


Thanks, I have had that problem too, ohh and guys keep the problem messages COMING!!!! Because I am going to have one big LIST for the Valve guys to chew on. Also if you would kindly put like a P. in front of your problem and bold it with red so I know what they are so my list will be correct... And thanks again for all of the info and help.

-Fanatical Commissar [DAM] :D
 
Back
Top