- Joined
- Oct 16, 2023
- Messages
- 2
What is the scope of your bug report?
TF2
Short description of the bug
Custom hitsounds not working in Event server
Detailed description of the bug
I have some custom hitsounds over default that I've noticed work fine everywhere but the Events server for TF2. I asked a few others and they said their custom hitsounds weren't working either, but the TF2's built in hitsounds all worked fine. Is this a bug or are custom hitsounds disabled on that server?
TF2
Short description of the bug
Custom hitsounds not working in Event server
Detailed description of the bug
I have some custom hitsounds over default that I've noticed work fine everywhere but the Events server for TF2. I asked a few others and they said their custom hitsounds weren't working either, but the TF2's built in hitsounds all worked fine. Is this a bug or are custom hitsounds disabled on that server?




