Thank you, Tea!

ty-tea-header.png


Thank you, Tea!

Hello fellow eGO members. As some of you may know @Tea has recently decided to step away from her leadership duties in Minecraft to focus on real life issues. As a leader here in the community for over a decade i have seen many leaders come and go. Once in a while you will get great leaders, leaders who take pride in their work, leaders who wants the community to succeed and flourish, leaders driven to be the best at what they do.

Once in a blue moon you will find a leader like Tea. A leader who goes beyond greatness and embodies the role they were given. A leader who refuses to give up. A leader who gives way more of themselves than we ever deserve and a sacrifice of time we can never repay. Tea and Minecraft are synonymous with each other within the community, and everyone she has ever interacted with (except all those banned trolls) are better for it.

You have built a legacy here block by block and I wish nothing but the best for your future. On behalf of the community we will miss you and thank you for everything.



Feel free to check out Tea's "Meet The Leadership" Segment from August 2020.
https://www.edgegamers.com/threads/352794/


Writing: @FirezFury | Art: @december​

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Instagram | TikTok | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
​
 
Thank you for your dedication, hard work, and commitment to making eGO a great place to play and be, Tea. Through whatever life brings you in the next years or decades I pray that it all goes well and that you are once again able to join us again whether its playing games or even one day coming back to staff with us all again :)! You presence will be missed on the leadership team but I know personally that you will always continue to do the hard work you did while here in Leadership!

For now, rest up, enjoy life and go travel somewhere you've always wanted to go :).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tea
Thank you for everything over the years Tea. I have loved every minute I've spent with you and Minecraft thanks to all you have done
 
Tea, so sad to see this but always understanding of real life coming first. You’ve been a staple of the community for so long and nothing but wonderful to everyone. Wishing nothing but the best :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tea
Tea, you were always a pleasure to work with and we all hope your future serves you well.

also I’m sorry for assuming you were taking resumes for a part-time bee position. But I bet I’d make some great honey nonetheless.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tea
Never really talked much to you Tea but when we were hanging out in a discord group call or the few times I was on MC you were always an amazing and supportive person to talk with. Wish you the best, don't be a stranger <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tea
"-there is a cup of tea for every day. There's a tea for almost everything and there is a tea for everyone. Tea can be anything; spicy or sweet, caffeine no caffeine, hot or cold. Tea can be what you need it to be; a pick me up, a party, a comfort, love, peace, hope or joy. No other drink is like that, that's why we should try to be like a cup of tea" - Tea

Thank you for being the Cup of Tea we needed
 
  • What
Reactions: Tea
I am not the best at writing and tea you know this but thank you for being one of my best friends, supporting me, and mentoring me. Thank you for being the best LE.

-Your favorite member XD
(Besides coop)
 
  • What
Reactions: Tea
Omg... You are truly going to be missed. You have always been a sweetheart and been the glue that has held Minecraft together in Edgegamers. Hope real life treats you well.
 
  • What
Reactions: Tea
Tea, thank you for everything you have done for the community and the Minecraft server. You’re one of the nicest and most dedicated leaders I’ve come across. You’ve created new ways to enjoy Minecraft and brought so much inspiration to the Minecraft server. You’ve created a model of what a leader should embody in this community. Thank you for your constant efforts to maintain excellence in all aspects of EGO Minecraft and the community as a whole.
 
I've only known you briefly. However in that brief moment we shared absolutely nothing lmao. I do however wish you success in whatever you're going through now and in the future. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask ill help to the best of my ability. Good luck tea hope to see you back soon!
 
Hey Tea, I may not have visited you in Minecraft much but I do feel like I am going to miss you. Hope you will be alright with whatever you got to deal with in life. Thank you very much for what you've done. I definitely was entertained by your times at karaoke!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top