G Goretex Thread Junky Joined Mar 22, 2008 Messages 805 Jul 7, 2008 #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJEK...dpress.com/2008/03/09/the-shamwow-commercial/ Who knew a scout would be so interested in a towel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJEK...dpress.com/2008/03/09/the-shamwow-commercial/ Who knew a scout would be so interested in a towel
S Sin Assassin Rookie Joined Jul 3, 2008 Messages 78 Jul 16, 2008 #2 Lol this is cool look at this one [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4eLg8WwG8Q[/ame]
D Digitalfeeling I made one post Joined Apr 13, 2008 Messages 23 Jul 16, 2008 #3 Dark Assassin said: Lol this is cool look at this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4eLg8WwG8Q Click to expand... Wish she bonked someone.
Dark Assassin said: Lol this is cool look at this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4eLg8WwG8Q Click to expand... Wish she bonked someone.
E Evil-Jester EGO Zealot Joined Oct 27, 2007 Messages 1,573 Jul 16, 2008 #5 meh i seen both befour lolz
C Caval1er Poster Joined Jun 19, 2008 Messages 234 Jul 16, 2008 #6 Ahaha, I just saw that commercial 2 days ago. I did not even make that connection. I liked the one with the girl running through that convention better though.
Ahaha, I just saw that commercial 2 days ago. I did not even make that connection. I liked the one with the girl running through that convention better though.
F Freeflow Famous Joined Nov 11, 2007 Messages 486 Jul 16, 2008 #7 yep bit old rhoombas version [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkguBgUxvFM&fmt=18[/ame]