Counter-Strike Delivered All Chat Colors

Bowl of Water

Meditating
=(eGO)=
Joined
Apr 12, 2019
Messages
357
Alright so I have suggested this to MS MS before but currently I and many other people really don't see the point in the all white chat, it makes it very difficult to differentiate between teams and even harder to pick out what someone is saying if you are having a conversation with them. I am suggesting that this gets removed and reverted back to how it was in :GO where the teams were easily identifiable in chat with orange corresponding with Terrorists and Blue corresponding with Counter-Terrorists. Thank you and have a blessed day!
 
Upvote 10
I agree! Would love to see the chat be updated to how it was back in :GO, ideally with support for DS to pick their colors too.
 
1711057060795.png

QUIT YAPPING NOW

(thank you for the suggestion!)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top