Is anyone playing Season of Discovery on Wild Growth? I recently picked it up with a buddy of mine and we are loving it. We are both brand new to World of Warcraft and are learning as we go. The runes are a pretty cool attribute to the game and I think a bit refreshing to veteran WoW players as well. Feel free to add me if you wanna play sometime. @RADiiCoNiX#1817 We are repping horde right now. I have a rogue, priest, and warlock, we are both currently trying to figure out which class we want to stick with
It’s great to hear you and your buddy are diving into WoW together. If you’re still deciding on which class to main, it might help to think about what playstyle you enjoy the most: (for more you can check at https://www.ssegold.com/wow-sod-classes)
Rogue: Great for stealth and burst damage, with a lot of utility in PvP and PvE.
Priest: Versatile with strong healing capabilities and decent DPS with Shadow spec.
Warlock: Offers powerful damage over time spells and pets, which can be really fun to master.