CS:S - smoke bug in dust2 server in css

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks0n

JacksOff
=(eGO)=
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
281
What is the scope of your bug report?
CS:S

Short description of the bug
smoke bug in dust2 server in css

Detailed description of the bug
It always happens to me like for example:
when throwing a smoke into the B tunnel , that should be a prefect smoke that blocks the whole view of the tunnel. However, sometimes the smoke I threw is like shedding little bit smoke or nothing happened and it is not completely blocking the whole tunnel. Interesting thing is when you stand at the back, you still can see through inside the upper, and when you go closer to your smoke, you cant see anything inside the smoke.
 
Last edited:
If you throw a nade at the base of any wall or door they fail to work.
 
I'm not sure, just noticed that it has been happening to everyone.
well, tbh its more like a glitch, you cant nothing in the smoke ofc you are in the smoke, but other people can see you apparently.
 
Smokes are flat out broken. I threw a smoke grenade in the open and I couldn't see any smoke from it at all. Sadly they're flat out broken which yes would be a glitch.
 
Yes, this happens a lot. I just don't trust any smoke now.

By the way, what resolution you play WiredWrong WiredWrong ?
 
Yes, this happens a lot. I just don't trust any smoke now.

By the way, what resolution you play WiredWrong WiredWrong ?
I play 2560x1440. Widescreen 16:9. G-Sync Enabled and set at 144hz to match monitor refresh rate (even though in game shows higher). The medal app allows only up to 1080p videos for the free version, so it's quality and color is a lot less than what I actually see on my end.
 
I play 2560x1440. Widescreen 16:9. G-Sync Enabled and set at 144hz to match monitor refresh rate (even though in game shows higher). The medal app allows only up to 1080p videos for the free version, so it's quality and color is a lot less than what I actually see on my end.
That sounds like you are very professional budda
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top