eGO To Diablo 3

OminancE

Poster
Joined
Jun 27, 2008
Messages
186
Well I just wanted to know who all is gonna jump to Diablo 3 when it comes out.
Usually in the ladder i had friends i leveled up with when it popped.

So it'd be good to enjoy it with some friends i play other games with!..

so if you plan on getting it the day it comes out and what not and playing

just reply to this and then when it comes back out, reply on here what your account is and we can all game together sometime ;D


hopefully it'll work out :D


-om
 
totally going to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I don't really want to get in on a beta. I want everything to be a surprise when I finally have it.
 
Umm although i love it and want it......... This post is a little early :E especially since it is blizzard :(
 
I'm not too sure how you expect eGO to expand to it. Yeah i'm sure there will be a lot of us who play D3, I know I am, but I know that D3 will run on BNET and that means it's blizzards own rules/servers/otherwise. I wouldn't be too surprised if they created a clanning system for D3 in which case i'm sure there will be some sort of eGO based clan but i don't think it will go too far beyond that.
 
I'm definitely gonna pick this up, and I'll be willing to game with you guys. However, I know for a fact several of my IRL friends will be getting this as well, so they're probably gonna get priority over who I game it with.
 
I'll probably pick it up, it looks awesome so far.

But we will see where I'm at in a year and a half from now :rolleyes:
 
not sure about it. i've actually never played diablo before

lol

apparently it's good though.


it's a great game if you like to left click a lot and occasionally right click. Or where you just run around spamming spells and abilities and picking up loot. It's the simplest form of an RPG out there but it's simplicity makes it an amazing series.
 
Definitely me. Diablo 3 shall be epic. You can expect to see me in SC2 as well (As epic as Diablo 3 shall be SCII will still be more epic.)
 
Back
Top