M majcrain Rookie =(e)= Joined Jul 7, 2017 Messages 83 Nov 22, 2024 #1 Good evening travelers! It's time to raid some mythic dungeons again! We'll be hosting the every-3-year-annual WoW guild meeting soon! If you have any questions regarding this matter, please message S Squrl Thank you! Major Crain!
Good evening travelers! It's time to raid some mythic dungeons again! We'll be hosting the every-3-year-annual WoW guild meeting soon! If you have any questions regarding this matter, please message S Squrl Thank you! Major Crain!
Divine EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 4,082 Nov 24, 2024 #2 Look forward to the meeting, can someone ping me when the meeting happens!
SturmBruder Rollin' Thunder chasin' the Wind =(eGO)= Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 2,025 Dec 1, 2024 #3 I've been thinking of getting into Wow and this may be a good entry point... Discord I presume? Might be good to make it an EVENT?
I've been thinking of getting into Wow and this may be a good entry point... Discord I presume? Might be good to make it an EVENT?