Johnny Blaze Thread Junky Manager Joined Mar 10, 2008 Messages 893 Apr 9, 2026 #1 any one down run some raid let mem no
Euphoric EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 1,464 Apr 12, 2026 #2 Sure, I recently finished terminal and escaped but I plan to come back to it for the other stuff. I've been playing other games but I'll add you on discord.
Sure, I recently finished terminal and escaped but I plan to come back to it for the other stuff. I've been playing other games but I'll add you on discord.
Euphoric EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 1,464 Aug 10, 2026 #3 Anyone trying out the kord breach update?
Buster Oompa Loompa Build Joined Mar 8, 2020 Messages 1,764 Aug 11, 2026 #4 Did you escape tarkov yet?
Shark Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Dec 12, 2010 Messages 2,054 Aug 11, 2026 #5 I've been playing SPTarkov lately because I suck and rage too much on the real thing lol