Mochi 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 :𝟑 =(eGO)= Joined Feb 18, 2017 Messages 225 May 14, 2026 #2 I cant get enough of ow T^T I just cant stand the +20 min queue times Last edited: May 14, 2026
Buster Oompa Loompa Build Joined Mar 8, 2020 Messages 1,764 May 15, 2026 #3 Mochi said: I just cant stand the +20 min queue times Click to expand... My queue times are legit less than one minute on tank rn.
Mochi said: I just cant stand the +20 min queue times Click to expand... My queue times are legit less than one minute on tank rn.
Mochi 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 :𝟑 =(eGO)= Joined Feb 18, 2017 Messages 225 May 15, 2026 #4 Buster said: My queue times are legit less than one minute on tank rn. Click to expand... Q times in 5v5 arn't bad but in high lvl stadium its horrid
Buster said: My queue times are legit less than one minute on tank rn. Click to expand... Q times in 5v5 arn't bad but in high lvl stadium its horrid
Buster Oompa Loompa Build Joined Mar 8, 2020 Messages 1,764 May 15, 2026 #5 Mochi said: stadium Click to expand... found the issue