First pice of HL2EP3 Concept Art revealed

Looks nice. I hope they do a bang up job, and do it even better than HL2. I loved EP2, 3 should be nice.
 
It has been specualted that it is either the Combine home world or a underground base in the artic. We won't know until it realeases though. (I highly doubt a second Citadel.)
 
I am currently replaying the entire Half life 2 series, just because it is so great. Episode 3 was due out sooooo long ago. I want Half Life 3.
 
WooHoo! I thought that HL2E3 was going to some mystical object that you want so badly but can never have, like the holy grail or a career playing games! I've been waiting for this for what feels like FOREVER!
 
looks awesome. i want EP3 now!!!, i dont wanna wait, the story its getting to me im on the edge of my seat, i want to know what happens.
 
I don't believe that they will be releasing a HL3. From what I understand they are going to continue releasing the game in episodes, because game producers are saying that episodes are the way of the future (not sequels). I read an article about it awhile ago.
 
It looks cool, now lets see if they can release it by the end of this decade.
 
Looks sweet, but I agree with everyone else HL2:E3 was due long ago.
But I guess it's not Valve's fault they insist on making everything perfect.
 
Back
Top