- Joined
- Nov 6, 2021
- Messages
- 108
What is the scope of your bug report?
CS:S
Short description of the bug
"Client Authorization" Error
Detailed description of the bug
People are not able to connect to the server successfully. Once connected people are automatically booted with a screen that says "Client Authorization failed" This only seems to be affected the Dust2 server, I was able to connect to the Office server just fine. I notice my tag also doesn't appear on the Dust2 server but it does on Office server
Attachments
File(s) attached
CS:S
Short description of the bug
"Client Authorization" Error
Detailed description of the bug
People are not able to connect to the server successfully. Once connected people are automatically booted with a screen that says "Client Authorization failed" This only seems to be affected the Dust2 server, I was able to connect to the Office server just fine. I notice my tag also doesn't appear on the Dust2 server but it does on Office server
Attachments
File(s) attached





