Student arrested for making a map of his school

... i am actually glad that my HL2 mod team failed miserably...

We were going to base an entire game around our school, with some pretty exact mapping features. Then it turned out nobody could map, model or script properly, so we failed. ^^
 
Reminds me of how a friend of mine in high school wanted to make a map of our school on CS. It wasn't particularly great, but the setup was definitely in favor of the terrorist team. The way our high school was setup, there was a bridge on the 2nd floor which you could see the entrances from. So, the terrorist team just needs to pick up some sniper rifles and it becomes really hard for the CTs to get in. The 1 exception was that I suppose one of the spawn points was supposed to be a student deciding to fight back or something, because one and only 1 CT spawn point was in a classroom. You died very easily if anyone decided to check. Anyway, he never did finish that map.
 
makes me want to learn how to map make and create my school. The map doesn't look bad I might download it and use it in GMOD. Sucks for the kid being thought as a terroristic threat that's ridiculous.
 
You know what this really means? The terrorist win. They have succeded in scaring our government in to reducing freedoms for the citizens. Way to go guys. Terrorist win.
 
- I remember when America was land of the free and home of the brave?

- Tell me about it daddy.

- I am sorry son, it is against the law for me to teach you history.
 
arrgh! can't edit posts...!!!

That's it I am writing a letter to my Congressman. :P
 
Unfortunately this is very real, and absolutely retarted. Perhaps we should distrubute [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Grand-Theft-Childhood-Surprising-Violent/dp/0743299515"]Grand Theft Childhood: The Surprising Truth About Violent Video Games and What Parents Can Do: Lawrence Kutner, Cheryl Olson: 9780743299510: Amazon.com: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51M2SETglRL.@@AMEPARAM@@51M2SETglRL[/ame] to those idiotic people.
 
- I remember when America was land of the free and home of the brave?

- Tell me about it daddy.

- I am sorry son, it is against the law for me to teach you history.

If there was some way we could restart back to the early days. With a few obvious changes. Of course we would need to find a non-revolution way to do it, well not need to but it would be preferential.
 
btw is that map css or cs 1.6?

EDIT: you know what?? i will make my school for all u disturbed gamers.
 
Last edited:
Quite obviously they hate America and they hate freedom.

It would be wonderful if Congress wouldn't have given the authority to not only do that but tap our cellphones now too. I mean to take you and lock you up with no explanation nor tell anyone about it. Freedom?


If there was some way we could restart back to the early days. With a few obvious changes. Of course we would need to find a non-revolution way to do it, well not need to but it would be preferential.

I hate to burst your bubble but there would be the only way to change our government would be through a revolution. Look at past countries and how they changed.
 
lol..They found a hammer in his room? They would have a field day in my room. I have collector Japanese swords, throwing stars, knives, and nun chucks. All which are illegal in my state.

P.S.
I think this is just a racism thing. Would they dare do this to a white kid? Heck no. If the Virginia Tech massacre had not happened this would not happen. If the shooter had not been asian, they would leave this kid alone. Crazy things happening today, and it does not show any sign of it stopping.
 
Last edited:
I'm not overly surprised. High schools and especially Universities have a consistent track record of overstepping their boundaries and curbing freedom of expression or speech.
 
Hmm my friend made a map of my high school...I've just reali-omg...HE'S A TERRORIST! Some friend he is.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top