Pic Post Yourself

[quote1181850049=Hudson]
Well, on the only other forum that I frequent, there's a "post yourself" thread wherein members post pictures of themselves. I don't know if this is against your rules or not so I suppose I'll give it a try; it's always really nice to see who I'm playing with.

Please: No nudity, no obscene gestures or any other shenanigans.

Here: I'll start:

DanceDance.jpg


This is me at the steps of my school back in France.
[/quote1181850049]


soooo why are you caressing a dudes shoulders?
 
@mein kamphy. yes that is a 360 controller in mine hands. i plug it into my monitor and send the audio thru my computer when im at school to save room. that way i dont need a tv since i already have media center on my PC.
 
lol sadly after i made fun of hudson for caressing a guys shoulders, i saw my pic and i am doing the same thing.


@wanderer, what? you have a media center?
 
theres nothing wrong with the whole caressing a dudes shoulder but as soon as uy make any moves south of that border then something is wrong
 
Here is me...
zomgme19039.jpg

Beware the combination of Long haired creepy people, Aviator glasses, and crappy camera phones! They don't mix.
That is the front of my face BTW...
you can see how messy my desk is in the reflection off my glasses.
 
[quote1181869036=OutbreaK]
lol sadly after i made fun of hudson for caressing a guys shoulders, i saw my pic and i am doing the same thing.


[/quote1181869036]

Hey! If you don't watch out; I'll caress your shoulders! :P
 
@ outbreak

media center is amazing. basically it lets me not have to have a tv and my computer is my home entertainment system. tv thru media center, music thru winamp, movies thru media player, games thru 360/monitor/sound card, and soon im gonna try to figure out how to hook my 360 up to media center so i can link the two, play movies and such thru my computer/360. its all for giggles really.
 
you know what i think we need? i think wee need a pic of JohnT, the rest of the council, and the moderators. i think that would make everyone's day.

Edit: Clan Advisors sorry, it says moderators in the forums.
 
Definitely need pics of JohnT and everyone of the council guys. Heck, JohnT, tell me where your office is in Long Beach and I'll drive down and we'll take pictures lol.
 
haha i know what artimus and slayer look like, thats about it. Ive been in the clan for nearly a year now and i still dont know what johnny boy looks like.

wait, i think ive seen kendle, but maybe not...
 
[quote1181923346=Death (Mercy angel)]
that pic is from band of brothers!
[/quote1181923346]

Yup, good memory!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top