Pic Post Yourself

[quote1197013381=Sleepy Woods]
[quote1196541366==(e)=Nightmare[DAM]]
Righto here goes nothing :P
photo4pd7.jpg

Only image I have on this pc right now and YUS I love crazy hair. :P
[/quote1196541366]

Wow Nightmare, that's an awesome looking shirt, with the poofy sleeves and all. You look like a fencer, minus the silly mustache.

Also, it's very manly, don't listen to the rest of these guys ;)
[/quote1197013381]


am i the only one who gets the conenction between nightmare and his hair....
 
[quote1197035174=naniekso]
is that kid getting raped? :D
[/quote1197035174]

He kinda does. All that guy behind him needs is a Chloroform rag in his hand and hes set. lol j/k

Ill post a pic of myself laters.....when I feel like it.
 
There is of corse the picture at the bottom, (I will eventually make that my avatar pic, I am just too busy (and maybe a little lazy too) to do it now. i will put a couple others.


tristaandzfp3.jpg

This is me and a lady friend of mine, trista.


This is one of me in the dark.


This is me holding the most important girl in the world to me. My daughter MaKayla Erin Rose Smith.

Well, I guess this is enough. I dont want to spend too much time loading pics.
 
[quote1197076292=Godot]
[quote1197013381=Sleepy Woods]
[quote1196541366==(e)=Nightmare[DAM]]
Righto here goes nothing :P
photo4pd7.jpg

Only image I have on this pc right now and YUS I love crazy hair. :P
[/quote1196541366]

Wow Nightmare, that's an awesome looking shirt, with the poofy sleeves and all. You look like a fencer, minus the silly mustache.

Also, it's very manly, don't listen to the rest of these guys ;)
[/quote1197013381]


am i the only one who gets the conenction between nightmare and his hair....
[/quote1197076292]

This wouldn't have anything to do with it, would it?

Raison.jpg
 
[quote1197078084=Sleepy Woods]
Martok; compassionate, tough, and sensitive. I love it! :)
[/quote1197078084]


LMFAO, oh man, i am laughing hard on that one. i get the tough from my main pic, I even sort of get the sensitive from my pic and statement of me and my daughter, but where do you get compassion? I am a compassionate guy and all, but how you get that from a pic?
 
[quote1197094578=Gen. Martok SWR|RATZ]
[quote1197078084=Sleepy Woods]
Martok; compassionate, tough, and sensitive. I love it! :)
[/quote1197078084]


LMFAO, oh man, i am laughing hard on that one. i get the tough from my main pic, I even sort of get the sensitive from my pic and statement of me and my daughter, but where do you get compassion? I am a compassionate guy and all, but how you get that from a pic?
[/quote1197094578]

Im guessing from the sensitive part =P
 
[quote1197099416=Sleepy Woods]
[quote1197076292=Godot]
[quote1197013381=Sleepy Woods]
[quote1196541366==(e)=Nightmare[DAM]]
Righto here goes nothing :P
photo4pd7.jpg

Only image I have on this pc right now and YUS I love crazy hair. :P
[/quote1196541366]

Wow Nightmare, that's an awesome looking shirt, with the poofy sleeves and all. You look like a fencer, minus the silly mustache.

Also, it's very manly, don't listen to the rest of these guys ;)
[/quote1197013381]


am i the only one who gets the conenction between nightmare and his hair....
[/quote1197076292]

This wouldn't have anything to do with it, would it?

Raison.jpg

[/quote1197099416]



it may :P
 
whyhithere.jpg


I don't know either, but it's the best you're getting in THIS post.

PS: I've got you all beat on hair.
 
And the finger nails...and the creepy looks...and...somehow, the insane IQ you possess at the same time...freakin' creepy, gothic-looking, long-haired geniuses...
 
[quote1197128832=OneShot[JONES]]
Turkey07Jake002.jpg


First turkey that i got last April. I look stupid there. Cut my hair and lost like 20 lbs. But just wanted to show the turkey too. (tell me your input slayer)

That is a 18 1/2 lbs. bird with 1 1/4 inch spurs and a 4 inch beard that rubbed off when, well mating probably occurred...
[/quote1197128832]
NIce first Rio bud.
 
[quote1197128832=OneShot[JONES]]
Turkey07Jake002.jpg


First turkey that i got last April. I look stupid there. Cut my hair and lost like 20 lbs. But just wanted to show the turkey too. (tell me your input slayer)

That is a 18 1/2 lbs. bird with 1 1/4 inch spurs and a 4 inch beard that rubbed off when, well mating probably occurred...
[/quote1197128832]

Is that a Remington 870 12 guage?
 
don't lie Slayr...you snuck up behind that turkey and punched it huh
the gun is just for show :P
 
1Ireallylikethisone.jpg

^Thats me!

ROCKINthekilt.jpg

^That is me sportin my heritage!

SpinninMyStickcopy.jpg

^Thats me doin what I do!

Meandmystomach.jpg

^And this is for fluffy!! Lmao, I've been doing alot of trainging getting ready for boot camp... I've heard that the Navy's bootcamp really isnt that hard... But I just wanna be ready! I plan on graduate with honors -
 
I will post a new picture varying from tomorrow till next week wich willl have to do with
x%20japan%20new.jpg

Rofl ^_^

So be prepared.....
 
As weird as this may sound...Saint id kill for your abs :)

ive got something between a half six pack n a keg :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top