Pic Post Yourself

Went crab fishing.

319551_291524367542436_100000546243067_1115992_314462964_n.jpg
 
taylorndad.jpg




Daughter and I on New Years Eve.


Yes, she showed up at the place I was starting my night at.
 
I have decided to cave and finally put up a pic (but this is an old one from about mid-summer before losing about 10-15 pounds and shaving my head) Im the one on the right and the guy on the left is Jack Roush (yes Jack Roush of Roush Racing)

DSC01763.jpg
 
400281_10150587688249188_707674187_11110815_1566846577_n.jpg


Screw you guys! My hair has grown back.

No, I'm not shaving it off again.

No, you may not have the link to the video of my hair getting shaved off again.

Lol.
 
419622_10150585858428466_811393465_8900403_81341517_n.jpg


Since I deleted the old one, I decided to be lazy and just take a webcam one.
 
Me, Myself & I

Aite, it's been years ...and years...and years ....and ages since last time I posted anything on the forum so here I am, as of today


Dappered up n ready to rock my interview
IMAG0013.jpg
 
Aite, it's been years ...and years...and years ....and ages since last time I posted anything on the forum so here I am, as of today


Dappered up n ready to rock my interview
IMAG0013.jpg

Wholy crap! It's Yebai! Glad to see your finally quitting Best Buy!!! :lol:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top